Saturday, August 2, 2008

April 5, 2007

We moved Jen into a section of the lower paddock this past weekend. She wasn't using the upper area, and my other horses were really wanting to get back up in the woods. So we sectioned off an area of the lower paddock, they can hang out better this way, and get to know each other.

It rained like crazy yesterday, and Jen finally realized that its not such a bad idea to use her shelter. She still wears her blanket when its cold (under 40F) and when it rains to keep her dry. Sorry, she's muddy in these pics from all the rain yesterday, and I didn't have time to brush her out first. Besides, my daughter would have a fit if I did her job for her before she got home from school.

Jen's eyes are almost completely better, they look great. I'll stop the antibiotic ointment this weekend and see how they do.










No comments: