Saturday, August 2, 2008

March 22, 2007


We hit 54F today, so took off the blanket for some fresh air and sunshine on that dry, flakey, grimy skin. Jen has a bit of conjunctivitis that I've been treating with an opthalmic antibiotic ointment. She also has bot eggs on her legs.

We are up to 2/3 lb. of HiPro 2x/day now. Once I get her up to the full pound, I'll start weaning down the alfalfa pellets. She is eating about 30 lbs of hay per day. She weight taped at 660 lbs. today, and she is 14.1H

I can't tell if she's picking up already, or if I'm just getting used to looking at her? She just looks slightly less angular to me, less tucked and "tight" looking.

Well, now that I put the pics side-by-side, I can see that we are making progress already in 7 short days. Wow, look how much her butt filled out! Wahoo!!








No comments: